Address: 30 Widmer Street, Toronto, M5V2E7
Neighbourhood: Entertainment District
About This Project:
The Theatre District Tower is currently in preconstruction and is expected to open its doors in 2020.
The building will rise 47 floors, contain 461 units, and have suites ranging from 400 to 1200 square feet.
While the developer has yet to release floor plans or pricing details, options include 1 bedroom, bath and a den, or 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a den.
The Theatre District Tower is going to be located on Adelaide and Spadina at the heart of Toronto’s Entertainment District.
Because of its amazing location, residents will have access to the best in fashion, art, science, theatre and music.
The Theatre District Tower will have no shortage of amenities. Here’s what we know so far:
- Over 600 square metres of retail space
- Over 1200 square metres of indoor amenties, including a gym, party room, and dining area
- 650 square meters of outdoor amenity space
- A landscaped terrace on the 5th floor
- And more
Developed by Plaza and designed by Quadrangle, the Theatre District Tower is part hotel and part condominium.
Because of this unique mix, it will be divided into 3 sections: a base, a lower tower, and a higher tower.
In addition to a lovely 11-floor podium with retail space, the first 28 floors are earmarked for a 328 room hotel. Meanwhile, the remaining 20 floors will feature 133 condo units.
There’s also plenty of parking. With 5 underground levels, there’s enough parking for condo residents and hotel guests. Furthermore, the building will also have 134 spots for bicycles.
About The Entertainment District
The building’s downtown location is a major highlight. But even more exciting is the fact that it will be in the heart of Toronto’s social, cultural and artistic centre: The Entertainment District.
So condo residents will live only minutes away from the city’s hottest destinations for food, fashion, shopping, and of course entertainment.
Nearby attractions include:
- Roy Thompson Hall and the Toronto Symphony Orchestra for concert lovers
- Ripley’s Aquarium and The Royal Ontario Museum for science lovers
- The Eaton Centre, lululemon, and Chinatown for shoppers
- Rogers Centre and the Air Canada Centre for sports fans
- Tons of bars, restaurants and cafes for foodies
- And so much more!
Other Location Highlights:
- Minutes from Longos and Independent City Market
- A short distance from the University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Amazing public transit: 24-hour streetcar service and within walking distance of the TTC subway
- A 100% Walking and Transit score, so getting around is always easy
- Celebrity-spotting during the Toronto International Film Festival
The Theatre District Tower is a perfect investment opportunity for Chinese and Hong Kong buyers.
As a result of new condos, schools, and office buildings popping up every day, condos in this area are in huge demand.
Toronto’s Entertainment District is also undergoing a massive boom, and there’s incredible potential for return on investment.
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
a: 7 Hayden Street Toronto, M4Y 2P2
w: www.winslai.com e: [email protected]
*Top Producer, President’s Award and New Home Sales Silver – 2017