Overview: 1 Bloor St E Unit 5803. Spacious 1-bed, 1-bath condo with modern kitchen, cozy balcony, 5-star amenities & exciting Yonge and Bloor location.
Building Name: One Bloor Condos
Address: 1 Bloor St E #5803 Toronto, ON M4W 0A8
Neighbourhood: Yonge & Bloor
Developer: Great Gulf
Architect: Hariri Pontarini Architects
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
Property Manager: Forest Hill Kipling
Year Built: 2016
# of Storeys: 76
# of Units: 789
Size: 500 sq. ft. + 50 sq. ft. balcony
Rooms: 1 Bedroom + 1 Bathroom
One Bloor – Building Details
In fact, One Bloor’s design is so impressive that it won the prestigious 2015 International High Rise Award.
One Bloor’s amenities are just as extravagant as its design, while its 6-storey podium contains over 100 stores.
For everything else, there’s its Yonge and Bloor location, which is steps away from the grand boutiques, restaurants, cafes and culture of Yorkville.
1 Bloor St E Unit 5803 – The Space
The 500 sq. ft. condo consists of 1 bedroom, 1 bath, a modern kitchen, and open-concept living and dining areas.
In addition to floor-to-ceiling windows, Unit 5803 has wall-to-wall windows.
The condo is also decked out in high-end hardwood floors of dusky brown.
1 Bloor St E Unit 5803 – Kitchen
A linear kitchen combines modern aesthetics with a minimalist approach, using elements such as flat doors, concealed hinges and understated handles for a smoother finish.
Despite its minimalist approach, Unit 5803’s kitchen doesn’t cut back on quality.
The kitchen also doubles as a dining room thanks to its centre island.
But who needs artificial lights when you have floor-to-ceiling windows?
Unit 5803 comes with the following luxury appliances:
- Integrated stainless-steel 30-inch Wolf cooktop
- Built-in oven, range hood and subzero fridge
- Porter and Charles dishwasher
- Blomberg washer and dryer
1 Bloor St E Unit 5803 – Primary Bedroom
It flaunts hardwood floors, LED lights and sliding door access.
A simple layout and neutral colour scheme also make the bedroom easier to decorate.
1 Bloor St E Unit 5803 – Bathroom
It also features a walk-in shower with frameless glass door, detachable showerhead, Corian sink with wall-mounted faucet, and porcelain tiles.
The bathroom is also outfitted with cove lighting for ambiance.
1 Bloor St E Unit 5803 – Balcony
At 9.10 by 5.10 sq. ft., it has plenty of room for patio furniture, plants and other décor.
And there’s a reason you want the views to be fuller—because they’re nothing short of remarkable.
And on the other side, there’s beautiful Rosedale Valley.
Floor Plans & Measurements
One Bloor – Amenities
One Bloor residents enjoy 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities, including:
- 24/7 concierge and security
- Fitness facility with Yoga, Pilates and Spin studios
- Indoor and outdoor pool with sun deck
- Sauna and spa with three treatment rooms
- Jet massages, aroma therapy, hot and cold plunges
- Party room, billiards room, wet bar and relaxation lounge
- Conference centre, caterer’s kitchen and media room
- Rooftop lounge with day beds, fountains, hot tubs and foot baths
- 6-storey podium with 100 stores and 100,000 sq. ft. of retail space
- Guest suites, underground parking and bike storage
About Yonge & Bloor
Yonge and Bloor puts residents within walking distance of everything, from essentials like food and transit to luxuries like fine designer fashion.
In fact, the condo is within walking distance of 5 malls, including Hudson’s Bay, the Manulife Centre and Cumberland Terrace.
blogTO describes the neighbourhood as being home to a “wide range of fast food restaurants, pubs and late night eats.”
Caffeine lovers won’t have to go far to get their daily fix.
Prefer something stronger? The neighbourhood is home to some of the city’s best bars and pubs.
Other Location Highlights
- Minutes from the ROM, Canadian Fine Arts Gallery, CAA Theatre & The Concert Hall
- 10-minute walk to the University of Toronto & 8-minute bus ride to Ryerson University
- Nearby grocery stores include Longo’s, Bloor Street Market, Rabba’s & Pusateri’s
- Tons of green-spaces, including Asquith Green, Lawren Harris & Village of Yorkville Park
- 98 Walk, 91 Transit & 90 Bike Score + a 1-minute walk to the Bloor-Yonge subway station
The WOW Factor
The 1-bedroom, 1-bath condo features open-concept living and dining areas, a linear kitchen with high-end appliances, and a cozy balcony.
One Bloor also offers 50,000 sq. ft. of amenities, as well as 100,000 sq. ft. of in-building retail.
Finally, its Yonge and Bloor location is the stuff of dreams.
Residents are minutes from the chic boutiques and restaurants of Yorkville, countless bars and cafes, and the city’s best artistic, cultural and educational destinations.
Want to know more about Unit 5803? Take the Virtual Tour or contact me below for details.
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
m: 416.903.7032 p: 416.975.9889
a: 7 Hayden Street Toronto, M4Y 2P2
w: www.winslai.com e: [email protected]
*Top Producer (Yonge and Bloor Branch) – 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021