55C Condos – Building Details
Estimated Occupancy: 2023
Address: 55 Charles St E, Toronto ON, M4Y 1S9
Builder: MOD Developments
Interior Designer: Cecconi Simone
# of Storeys: 48
# of Units: 551
Price: Starting at $500K
About 55C Condos
The mixed-use development will consist of 548 residential units, 100 rental units, and 7 townhomes.
Along with extravagant amenities, the condo’s greatest luxury is its Bloor-Yorkville location.
Called one of Canada’s most exclusive shopping districts, the area is also home to amazing restaurants, cafes, parks and galleries.
55C Condos – Design
Soaring 48-storeys, the condo combines stone, steel and glass to achieve a very modern look.
Wavy balconies balance out any sharp lines and edges.
At the same time, the podium’s perfect geometry is offset by natural landscaping.
Another highlight is the podium base.
Rising 6-storeys, it uses aluminum panels, a curtain wall, and large windows.
55C Condos – Interiors
55 Charles offers a variety of unit types for every lifestyle and budget.
Suites options include 1-3 bedrooms, with prices starting at $500K and passing $1 million.
The interiors also feature laminate floors, stone counters, stainless steel appliances, and contemporary bathrooms.
In addition to condo units, 55 Charles consists of 7 townhomes.
These townhomes are located on the podium’s western side and come in 2-3-bedroom varieties.
55C Condos – Amenities
Residents can look forward to almost 24,000 sq. ft. of amenities, including:
- 24-hr concierge and security
- 24-hr fitness centre with His and Her Change Rooms
- Cardio, Yoga, and Spin studios
- Olympic weightlifting and boxing facilities
- Sauna, pet spa and Zen lounge
- Party room, caterer’s kitchen and private dining area
- Conference centre and media room
- Rooftop garden with open-air patios and BBQ stations
- Guest suites and 4-levels of underground parking for cars and bicycles
In fact, the neighborhood is home to over 700 boutiques, galleries, restaurants and cafes.
The neighborhood is also home to unrivaled dining experiences.
In addition to great restaurants, Bloor-Yorkville also has its share of chic bars and lounges.
Take The Rooftop Bar, which offers leather chairs, suede walls and an 18th-floor view from the Park Hyatt.
For art and music lovers, Bloor-Yorkville is nothing less than a cultural wonderland.
Other Location Highlights:
- Amazing annual events, including Fashion Week, Holiday Magic and Yorkville Exotic Car Show
- Fantastic arts and entertainment, including Hot Docs, Toronto Comics Arts Festival and Toronto Jazz Festival
- Gorgeous parks and green-spaces, including Town Hall, Jesse Ketchum and Village of Yorkville Park
- Perfect Walk, Bike and Transit Score, and easy access to 3 subway stations
The WOW Factor
Imagine living in your dream condo in Bloor-Yorkville—now imagine doing it for a lot less.
Since 55 Charles is still in the preconstruction phase, the developer is currently offering huge incentives to raise demand.
For example, buyers can take advantage of free assignments, lower fees, and extended deposits.
Even more exciting, you can get $20,000-40,000 worth of free suite upgrades!
So what are you waiting for?
Want to know more about 55C Condos and these amazing offers? Contact me below with your details.