- Provide a free home evaluation along with a seller’s handbook.
- Expansive knowledge of current market trends
- Worked with builders around the Greater Toronto Area
- Network of builders and international investors
- Licensed mortgage agent that can help you with your bridge mortgage
- Market your property in the busiest location of Toronto at our Yonge & Bloor
- lived and invest in different neighbourhoods -Markham, King West, Annex, midtown Toronto
About my brokerage:
- 37 years of real estate experiences with real estate transactions
- a network of over 500+ agents
- connections to international buyers from Asia (Hong Kong & China)
Here is what I will do for you as your listing agent:
- provide a list of comparable current listings, sold listings and expired listings
- show you a marketing portfolio
- feature your property listing on our newsletter that drops 30,000 copies within the local area
- listing your home on the MLS for 400,000+ agents
- featuring your property on Torontolife.com, my personal website, other sources of social media
- network with 500+ clients to show your listing
- work with different home staggers, photographers and marketing companies to advertise your home
- show you a list of properties that I have sold and purchased for my past clients
- e-mail marketing & Facebook campaign
- follow-up calls with agents and potential buyers
- worked with real estate developers in Toronto and Markham
Here’s a letter that I give to all my clients before I start listing their property:
I believe in keeping my clients informed about my efforts on their behalf. That’s why I wanted to share with you my marketing plan for your property.
Place a “For Sale” sign by the curb.
Take photographs of your home’s interior and exterior for display in brochures and online.
List your home with the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
Prepare a property brief with photos highlighting the most important and desirable aspects of your home.
Make this brief available to prospective buyers in my office.
Send this property brief to other agents in the area, along with a letter or call discussing your home’s strongest selling points.
Leave a supply of these briefs in a curbside display case in front of your home.
Implement a comprehensive Internet marketing strategy.
Install a lockbox to aid in showing your home to prospective buyers.
Prepare advertisements for your property and place them where they will be seen by potential buyers.
Send direct mailings to your neighbors, followed by a phone call, to enlist their help in finding a desirable new neighbor.
Prepare your home for showings.
Conduct individual showings of your home.
Conduct an “Open House” showing.
Follow up on all leads generated by our efforts.
Stay in touch with you.
Keep you updated on our efforts and local market conditions, to discuss possible ways to improve the marketability of your home and to listen to your input.
Don’t hesitate to contact me at 416-903-7032 if you have any suggestions or questions.
It’s my pleasure to help you achieve your real estate goals, and I’ll continue to keep you informed throughout the process.
Request For A Free Listing Appointment Today:
Real Estate Broker
Living Realty Inc., Brokerage
a: 7 Hayden Street Toronto, M4Y 2P2
w: www.winslai.com e: [email protected]
*Top Producer, President’s Award and New Home Sales Silver – 2017
*Not intended to solicit clients under contract.