River and Fifth Condos – Building Details
Estimated Occupancy: May 2023
Address: 5 Defries St, Toronto, ON M5A 3R4
Architect: Graziani + Corazza Architects
Interior Designer: U31
# of Storeys: 37
# of Units: 560
Price: Starting at $400K
About River and Fifth Condos
River and Fifth is a preconstruction project in Toronto’s Corktown neighbourhood.
The condo is a collision between nature and city, with luxurious suites and amenities inside, and gorgeous greenery outside.
Residents can also enjoy the finest shops, bars, restaurants and parks Corktown has to offer—including the hugely popular Corktown Common.
The beauty of nature and the excitement of Toronto—River and Fifth offers the best of both worlds.
River and Fifth Condos – Design
First, there’s a 37-storey high-rise tower, followed by a smaller 11-storey mid-rise, and finally a 4-storey low-rise.
The three buildings will be linked together and share the same lobby and courtyard.
In terms of appearance, the condo is very modern and geometric.
A mix of white accents and dark glass also adds visual drama, while the tree-lined entrance complements the surrounding greenery.
River and Fifth Condos – Interiors
River and Fifth offers a variety of unit options, including studio, 1, 2 and 3-bedroom suites.
Sizes range from 350 to 1500 sq. ft., with prices starting as low as $400K!
Residents can also expect the following features and finishes:
- Wide-plank laminate floors in the living, dining and bedroom areas
- Stone counters, custom cabinets and stainless-steel appliances in the kitchen
- Quartz counters, custom vanities, floating shelves and frameless shower doors in the bathroom
- Laundry rooms with a stacked washer and dryer
River and Fifth Condos – Amenities
- 24-hr concierge and security
- Fitness centre with cardio, weights, Yoga and aerobics
- Bar, games room and sports lounge
- Party room with fireplace and caterer’s kitchen
- 12th floor terrace with BBQ stations and cabanas
- Co-working spaces, kid’s play area and pet wash stations
- Guests suites and 3 levels of underground parking
Once an industrial zone full of warehouses and factories, Corktown is experiencing a residential rebirth.
Since 2005, the Regent Park Revitalization Plan has been replacing those old factories with brand new condos and rental units.
According to the Toronto Community Housing Corporation (TCHC):
…we are transforming aging housing infrastructure into a successful, mixed-income, mixed-use neighbourhood.
In addition to 5,400 new condo units, Corktown is also building shops, bars, restaurants, community centres and parks.
The Toronto Star declares:
Among the brick row-houses and historic churches of Corktown, dozens of new businesses are popping up.
As a result of this revitalization, Corktown is no longer a bleak industrial neighbourhood, but a vibrant, flourishing community.
Another benefit of this transformation is an influx of young professionals.
Because Corktown is one of Toronto’s most affordable neighbourhoods, that means first-time homebuyers are naturally drawn to it.
Other Location Highlights:
- Amazing multicultural restaurants, cafes, dessert shops and bars
- Less than 10-minutes from the Eaton Centre, Brookfield Place and Riverdale Shopping Centre
- Fantastic green-spaces, including the 18-acre Corktown Commons, Regent Park and Don Valley Trail
- Walking distance to the historic Opera House, Museum of Illusions and Queen Gallery
- 99 Transit Score and easy access to DVP and several LRT stations
The WOW Factor
River and Fifth is the ideal condo for anyone looking to buy a affordable home in downtown Toronto.
With prices starting at just $400K, residents can look forward to luxurious suites and upscale amenities.
And there’s no better neighborhood than Corktown.
The entire area is booming, bringing with it shops, bars, restaurants, jobs and other condos.
In short: Corktown is the future of Toronto.
Want to know more about River and Fifth Condos? Contact me below with your details.