United Condos – Building Details
Address: 481 University Ave, Toronto ON, M5G 2P1
Neighbourhood: Financial District
Architect: B+H and ERA Architects
Interior Designer: Thomas Pearce
# of Storeys: 55
# of Units: 748
About United Condos
United Condos is a preconstruction project on University Avenue and Dundas St W.
The mixed-use building combines retail, residential and commercial aspects into one.
And thanks to its location in Toronto’s Financial District, residents have access to amazing career opportunities.
But that’s not all. The Financial District is also home to Canada’s best malls, universities, restaurants, museums and nightlife!
United Condos – Design
The 55-storey tower contains 748 residential suites and almost 270,000 sq. ft. of office and retail space.
While its streamlined body uses steel and glass, its elegant base features limestone and vintage colours.
Although the top is very modern, United’s base is actually part of the historic Maclean-Hunter Publishing Company.
In fact, 481 University Avenue will be home to North America’s tallest work of restoration architecture once it’s complete!
United Condos – Interiors
United offers 1-3 bedroom units ranging from 300-1400 sq. ft.
Some suites are spread over 2 floors and feature dual bathrooms as well as a den.
Prices start at $550K and can go as high as $1.3 million.
Features and finishes include:
- 9-foot ceilings and double-glazed windows
- Hardwood floors in the living, dining and bedroom areas
- Quartz countertops, back-splashes and designer kitchen cabinets
- Fridges, ceramic cooktops, ovens and dishwashers by Miele
- Bathrooms with frameless glass showers, porcelain tiles and custom cabinets by Tomas Pearce
United Condos – Amenities
United residents can also enjoy:
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Sauna, rain room and hot tub
- Fitness centre, Bocce court and golf simulator
- Rec centre, sports lounge and video game arcade
- Theatre, library and idea space
- Conference centre, party room and co-working spaces
- Zen garden, courtyard and yoga deck
- Reflection pool and fireplace
- Dog run, indoor pet spa and so much more!
About The Financial District
In a recent article about United Condos, The Globe and Mail declares:
The University Avenue location lends itself to living and working because it’s within walking distance of the University of Toronto, the Ontario Legislature, many hospitals, the financial district and the Eaton Centre shopping mall, among other notable downtown destinations and employers.
Basically, living at 481 University Avenue means everything is within reach.
For example: both the University of Toronto and Ryerson are an 11-minute walk from United Condos.
United is also a short walk from Canada’s best hospitals, including Sick Kids, Princess Margaret and Mount Sinai.
Looking for amazing career opportunities?
Look no further, because The Financial District has jobs in several industries, from banking and technology to insurance and law.
Of course, having fun is no less important than work.
For some leisure time, United residents can take a 6-minute stroll to the Eaton Centre.
Other Location Highlights:
- Fantastic restaurants, cafes, patios and dessert shops
- Electric nightlife, with cool bars, lounges and dance clubs
- Amazing arts and entertainment at Cineplex Cinemas, Massey Hall and Art Gallery of Ontario
- Abundant green-spaces, including Larry Sefton, Trinity Square and Grange Park
- 100 Ride Score, 99 Walk Score and direct access to Toronto PATH and St. Patrick subway station
The WOW Factor
United Condos strikes the ideal balance, offering residents a place to live, work, shop and play.
With a variety of suite options and world-class amenities, United is the perfect condo thanks to its location.
Although The Financial District sounds boring and businesslike, it’s actually one of Toronto’s most exciting and energetic neighborhoods.
Healthcare, education, careers, restaurants, nightlife—everything is just a short walk away.
Want to know more about United Condos? Contact me below with your details.