XO Condos – Building Details
Estimated Occupancy: Summer 2022
Address: 1221 King St W, Toronto, ON M6K 1G3
Neighbourhood: Liberty Village
Builder: Lifetime Developments
Architect: Turner Fleischer Architects
Interior Designer: Tomas Pearce
# of Storeys: 14
# of Units: 297
About XO Condos
XO Condos is a mid-rise building consisting of 297 residential units, ground-floor retail, and a long list of amenities.
Presently in pre-construction, the 14-storey condo will be located in Liberty Village.
The neighborhood is famous for its trendy bars, fashionable boutiques, ritzy restaurants, and vibrant arts scene.
XO Condos – Design
While much of Toronto is peppered with high-rises, XO Condos is less showy at 14-storeys tall.
XO’s offbeat attitude is also apparent in the bold accents of its facade, the twin domes of its presentation centre, and its fusion of smooth glass with rugged redbrick.
Finally, the entire condo rests atop a massive retail podium. Altogether, residents can enjoy over 10,000 sq. ft. of shopping space.
XO Condos – Interiors
Suites are expected to start at $400k and break the $900k barrier.
Units options include 1, 2 and 3-bedrooms, with some featuring dens and studies.
Residents can look forward to:
- Designer-selected flooring and contemporary finishes
- Kitchens with stone counters, integrated appliances, and designer cabinets by Tomas Pearce
- Bathrooms with designer cabinets and wall-mounted vanity
- Glass shower stall, bathtub and designer-selected fixtures
- In-home laundry with stacked washer and dryer
XO Condos – Amenities
XO has plenty of interior and exterior amenities, including:
- 24-hour concierge and security
- Gym, cardio, Yoga and Spin rooms
- Dining room, gaming centre and entertainment lounge
- Outdoor terrace, BBQ terrace, and outdoor Yoga space
- Kids Zone with reading room, art areas, movie hub and ball pit
- “Think Tank” with study and meeting spaces plus high-speed Wi-Fi
- Underground parking and storage lockers
- Key and card access for all common areas
In total, XO Condos has 6,500 sq. ft. of indoor amenities, and 4,500 sq. ft. of outdoor amenities.
About Liberty Village
XO Condos will be located at the intersection of King and Dufferin in Liberty Village—one of Toronto’s most desirable neighborhoods.
What makes Liberty Village so special?
For one, the neighborhood has experienced “phenomenal growth” since 2004, with the addition of countless condos, offices, parks, shops and restaurants.
In fact, Liberty Village’s population has nearly tripled from 2011 to 2016. It’s also 5 and-a-half times denser than the rest of Toronto.
Another advantage of Liberty Village is its emphasis on live, work and play.
BlogTO describes the neighborhood as “Condo central” due to its abundant condominiums.
And according to SeeTorontoNow:
Liberty Village has become a sought after address by Toronto’s young urban professionals. …a hotbed for a whole variety of fresh companies, from digital firms to advertising agencies to tech startups.
So residents of XO will have access to amazing job opportunities (and very short commutes)!
But Liberty Village also knows how to have fun.
In short: there’s always something to do.
Other Location Highlights:
- Millennial Heaven: huge number of young people give Liberty Village a distinctly youthful vibe
- Amazing arts scene with activities like Art Crawl and murals “around ever corner”
- Fun events like the weekly Farmer’s Market and annual Holiday Market
- Walking distance to several parks and parkettes
- 100 Transit Score and minutes from the Entertainment District, West Queen West and Lakeshore
The WOW Factor
XO Condos has everything you need inside and out: sophisticated interiors, luxury amenities and an exciting location in Liberty Village.
Fine dining, amazing retail, incredible job opportunities, and a thriving arts scene—it’s all here.
And because Liberty Village is experiencing a population boom, now is the perfect time to buy a condo…before prices soar.
Want to know more about XO Condos? Contact me below with your details.