21 Nelson Street – Unit 402
Listing Price: $629,900
Selling Price: $622,500
SOLD IN 3 DAYS!
Address: 21 Nelson Street – Unit 402, Toronto, ON M5V1T8
Neighbourhood: Entertainment District
21 Nelson Street is in the very heart of Toronto’s entertainment district.
The unit comes with 2 large bedrooms, 2 spacious bathrooms, and an open-concept design which creates a sense of flow.
The dark, stainless steel appliances are both stylish and current, while the hardwood floors bring some classic charm to the place.
This condo unit has the following appliances: a full-sized fridge, stove, dishwasher, and a stacked washer and dryer to save you space.
The kitchen island and countertops are made of solid granite, and the grey colour scheme adds a touch of sophistication.
Both bedrooms are large and roomy, with the master bedroom having a giant walk-in closet.
In addition, the unit also has two huge bathrooms with a tub and shower.
Best of all, the balcony gives condo residents an unforgettable view of the CN Tower and downtown Toronto.
Here are just some of the Toronto condo’s best features:
- 24-hour concierge service
- An indoor pool and rooftop pool for relaxation or exercise
- A gym and yoga studio so you can stay fit all year round
- A lounge area, party room, and Skyline Bar, all of which are perfect for entertaining guests
- A business centre and meeting room
- Guests suites and a parking garage with free visitor parking
- And much more
About University & Adelaide:
21 Nelson Street is situated across the famous Shangri La Hotel and is just minutes away from the St. Andrews Subway.
But maybe the biggest highlight is how close it is to Toronto’s entertainment district. Condo residents get easy access to the best shops, schools, parks, restaurants, cafes, museums, and galleries around.
You can catch a show at the Royal Alexandria Theatre, shop at the Eaton Centre, eat at Earls, grab a coffee at Starbucks, or maybe have some fun at Chinatown. All of these places are just minutes away.
Other Location Highlights:
- Plenty of great schools for all ages
- Easy access to the highway and subway
- A perfect walking score means most tasks don’t require a car
- A perfect transit score means transportation is always available
The Wow Factor
21 Nelson Street is the perfect home for anyone who loves shopping, entertainment, and luxury living.
This unit has every modern comfort you could ever want, and more amenities than you could ever need.
But maybe the best part is the location: right in the heart of Canada’s most famous city.